Flooring is the most important feature in any building to make it beautiful, practical and add a sense of personality. The floor is the finishing touch and the material most touched by the regular user of any building.
Sika flooring has over 50 years of experience and is the worldwide technology leader in high performance, seamless flooring. When it comes to flooring systems, we won't compromise. At Sika, over 800 technology focused employees spend months or even years developing a floor system, not stopping until we know it's the best it can be.
Sika Flooring Solutions Have Many Advantages
- Our flooring solutions meet the highest requirements for industrial floor systems (typically applied in manufacturing industry, life science industry, warehouses and parking garages) as well as decorative floor systems (typically applied in commercial, institutional and residential buildings).
- For our seamless flooring solutions we use a wide range of technologies: epoxy, epoxy-cementitious hybrid, P.M.M.A., polyurethane, polyurethane-cementitious hybrid, acrylic, acrylic-cementitious hybrid, cementitious, polyurea, polyaspartic.
- Sustainability is one of the main drivers of Sika flooring innovation. We focus on indoor air quality, low VOC and odor, system durability with minimal maintenance requirements, easy and economic floor refurbishment and low energy demand in the life cycle.
- Our quality products are designed for the latest trends and requirements and comply with relevant regulations and standards, e.g. ISO 9001 and 14001, CE-MARKING, AgBB, M1, CSM, etc.
- Our flooring specialists are located in every region of the world to provide assistance before, during and after each floor installation ensuring that the entire process goes flawlessly.